Sunday, January 9, 2011

Missing you

I miss Gan Bei Lynn wtf.. sharing ups and downs of EVERYTHING!! sneaking out from the class to go recess with me earlier (but only happens during her add maths class) staying back for her because she is staying back for hers. going to her class in the morning to talk but found her sleeping so sat queitly at the side. enjoyed numerous outings and girl's talk

I miss Soo Yee Sin and the reason is obvious

I miss Low Wai Yee for being there always and being my play rain kaki. going for recess together during her last year just to spend more time together until the day she found hers. being strangers on kaki lima face to face but such a caring one on phone @@

I miss Choo Yee Wei Rebecca for staying back whenever I'm staying and treat me lolipop everyday. saying I will study for PMR and she will study for her SPM but wth we talked the whole time. looked at her everytime, wondering seriously whether got chicken little's shadow or not.

I miss Chan Pui Yee and the dances we danced for prefect's gathering. The stories told by her and her S.H.E songs and MVs. Introducing Avril Lavigne to her and went to watch 'Secret' by Jay in Jusco, finding no more seats so chosen couple seat.

I miss Yap Hui Yoke for the practices we have gone through and the gossips on the person we dislike. Going her house earlier than everybody else to chat and tuition night together with rocky to keep us awake.

I miss Amanda Hew Mun Yee for her stories on hers and enjoy admiring her fans' bravery! Teaching me ICUCICU when I'm just 14 yeaers old.

I miss Goh Pei Yan for her acting that was so real. I was amazed by her for how a person like her can act so well ohmygoodness you may join the entertainment cycle for drama or movie and I'm sure you will be successful.

*chuckled* I didn't know I will miss all that~

2 comments:

'Venter' said...

where is eirena?!!! don't you miss her? XP

alfred said...

waaa ... mei fang pin blog =P