Wednesday, December 9, 2009




ya.. me, MF, MY, WW and KS watched 2012.. and after lunchie at McD, WW and I watched Phobia 2 while KS, MF and MY watched Mulan..


MF and MY came to fetch me as early as 9am.. so, we let the train moves while we'll wait for the next one!!

the 1st thing we did was going for the directory, finding for MCKY to visit WMY.. she was wiping the big mickey that time and it's her husband.. next, we went to the gardens to find THS at starbucks.. Gosh.. she was so busy that time..

then, we went to buy tickets for 2012 because WW and KS are coming by cab, and might be late.. so we planned to buy for the second movie as well but that cashier said phobia 2 is only for above 18!! ==" end up ask WW and KS buy, the cashier didn't say anything!! O.o

2012 was fine and MF keep saying dat one of the guy sangat cute!! and we were actually keep laughing when having our lunch!! KS and WW have not taken their breakfast actually til 2pm ++.. and they are VERY hungry.. KS ate the most!! [woah~]

during Phobia time, gosh.. it was scary!! no one sit beside me and I was keep imagining what if the chair comes down by itself?! and the girls beside the unsitted chair are very noisy, they talked and laughed very loud lo~ ya.. and WW sit until so cool like nothing happened while I keep turning my head whenever I was frightened!![compare and contrast] haha! and ya, we admitted my good turning skills because not once also my head bang him!! haha..

we played hide and seek for 20 minutes.. and ate ice cream.. then go back!! Thanks to WW and KS for teman-ing me go back to Kepong station..[their stop is act Bank Negara, and it arrives b4 kepong].. thank you korang banyak banyak!!

I had lotta fun!! thanks guys~

No comments: